Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yahoo!

So, a long time ago, I created a yahoo group and it has sat and sat. It's for my future newsletter. This evening, Danica convinced me that I needed to tell all of you about it. Here I am.

If you'd like to join my newsletter, you can do so by clicking here. I promise not to take up too much space in your inbox.

If you join, you'll be privvy to a special contest each month. How's that for an incentive?

UPDATE--IF YOU JOIN MY NEWSLETTER, YOUR NAME WILL GO INTO A DRAWING FOR A REALLY NEAT PRIZE.'-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Danica/Dream said...

Hey, if you do it, I will come! :)

(I just joined, too)

6/07/2006 02:09:00 AM  
Blogger JoJo said...

I'm there! :)

6/07/2006 06:21:00 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Danica, making me think of that movie with Kevin Costner--Field of Dreams--yeah, that's it. =)

JoJo--as if I had any doubt you'd be there. '-)

Maybe I should coax with a contest?

6/07/2006 01:20:00 PM  
Blogger Stacy Dawn said...

count me in.

6/08/2006 09:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home