Monday, June 05, 2006

Things to do

Can I just say that I can't wait until Sunday? Why?

  1. Today my mom is having surgery. I'll be stuck at the hospital all day w/ my g'ma. Lots of stories out of this.
  2. Tuesday is the last day of school--but it's only HALF a day, oh and "Betting Hearts" by Dee Tenorio debutes.
  3. Wednesday my mom will probably come home from the hospital, despite me telling her to wait as long as she can
  4. Thursday hopefully my mom will come home this day. Then, nurse maid here I come
  5. Friday, I have the Blaze Pitch over at eHarlequin.com
  6. Saturday, my ex and his flavor of the year are coming to my home. They're getting my two oldest and taking them to North Carolina. I promised myself I was going to lay down the law as nicely as I can about these trips. I hate it when they go and believe you me, I feel selfish. But there's a whole lot of history there that makes me want to scream. But, this year, my kids are both armed with tracfone's and they know if it gets bad all they have to do is call and I'll be down to get them. No ifs, ands or buts.
  7. Sunday, I hope to be able to sit on my butt and do nada. Yeah right.


So, I see lots of laundry in my future and a house cleaning because the flavor of the month doesn't know my house doesn't always look like this. Oh, and we acquired a new feathered friend. Her name is Cami, short for camouflage. When I get a picture of her, you'll see why. Cami is going to gain a new friend while my mom is here. His name is "Budge-Man". Cami is fairly quiet and still getting used to us. Last night when I was talking to Stacia Wolf, the yahoo pings were making her sing.

Well, the babysitter just pulled up. I'm half-awake and going to suck down this coffee and head out the door. I have supplies for today, but knowing my grandma ain't nothing going to get done except for her talking to me and telling me things I've heard 500 times.

3 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Sending good vibes your way.....you know I'm a phone call and a 2 minute drive away if you need me!


Lots of love to all of my 'other' family!

6/05/2006 05:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Ginger said...

Good luck with your mom's surgery. Stay sane and don't let all this "stuff" get to you.

6/05/2006 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

JoJo,
Thank you as always.

Ginger, thank you so much!

6/05/2006 10:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home