Saturday, June 03, 2006

Staying Grounded

If anyone has any doubt in their mind that becoming an author has went to my head or is going to go to my head ( which it so hasn't) here is an example of WHY I'll stay grounded. LMAO. This was taken at my daughter's banquet last week. She said she wanted one of me--a good one. I had no clue my best-friend Stace was doing this behind me.

She's always saying that she is going to blackmail me with photo's she has of me growing up...here's my retaliation. haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Dawn said...

Gotta love retaliation.

6/04/2006 08:22:00 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

YUp yup, Stacy. She has drunken stupor Rae, sleepy Rae, cuddly Rae and getting a perm, Rae...

Trying to think what else she has. If I ever get a chance to scan in the birthday card she made me, you'll see what I mean about us. I think I should add this to the one I'm making for her. haha

6/05/2006 08:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home