Thursday, May 25, 2006

President's Award for Educational Excellence

Tonight, my daughter received the President's Award for Educational Excellence. She was one of nineteen and I am so proud of her. She had her fifth grade graduation banquet tonight. I'm still smiling. Her principal said that this is a very prestigous award and one that is hard to attain. She got a pin with the Presedential seal and her award is signed by George W. Bush. And they explained that he hand-signed these. =)

~*~ CONGRATULATIONS KAYLEIGH!!~*~

6 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Congrats Kay!!!!!

I think back in my day I got that award too. I remember it being a VERY VERY big deal! :-D Way to go!!!

5/25/2006 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

I'll tell her what you said. I never won an award like this--just writing ones.

5/26/2006 04:15:00 AM  
Blogger Stacy Dawn said...

How cool...you must be amazingly proud. congrats to your daughter

5/26/2006 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Wow, Rae, this has been one truly sensational week for you! Congratulations to your daughter on her wonderful achievement. What a lovely way to end your book release week!

I just added comments to your last two posts, Rae. I’m sorry I’m coming in late with my congratulations on the release of your first book. I’m so very happy for you and can practically feel your happiness and excitement as I read those posts. :-)

Have a sensational, celebratory weekend! :-D

5/26/2006 09:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Eileen said...

Genius appears to run in the family.

5/28/2006 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger Danica/Dream said...

Tell Kayleigh congrats!!

5/29/2006 02:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home