Thursday, February 23, 2006

Changed my mind....

Just in case there are eyes or ears in the corn field of this blog...I'm changing the original post and will be back shortly with something that Shannon did on her blog once I calm down. Sorry Eileen, didn't meant to delete your comment. You were dead on. Rae UPDATED: Current Clothing: Jeans, an Ohio State hoodie, and socks Current Hair: Ask me tomorrow when I get it fixed. It's I guess kinda like a 70's shag with curls. :( IOW, it sucks! Current Mood: Bitchy. My mouth is tiny and the molds were too big and they cut into my gums and made me sore on top of the infection that was already there. Current Annoyance: Everything. Current Avoidance: Microsoft Word. Emails. Deciding what to make for dinner that I can't eat. Current Smell: the cigarette I'm smoking so I don't kill anyone. '-) Current Thing You Ought to be Doing: Editing. Writing. Working. Being a mom. Cleaning up after messy Sunny. Current Thing or Things on Your Wall: I'm in the dining room, so, a mirror on the one wall in between the windows. A Home Interior picture of a barn in a field. A cabinet in the wall that holds all the school pictures and assorted candids. And on the other wall is a china cabinet filled with old china my grandma recently passed down to me and then Sunny's cage is up against the last wall. She has feathers and bird seed all over the place and I need to clean it up. Current IM person You’re Talking to: Jo Jo Current Jewelry: engagement shiny, pink & blue stoned ring on the right hand, hoops in my ears and my H pendant with a white gold angel upon the gold H. Current Book: Writing—rewriting Last Thing I Wanted and jotting down notes for Last Thing I Needed Your turn!

3 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

I was tagged. its on MY blog :)

2/23/2006 06:19:00 PM  
Blogger JoJo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/23/2006 06:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Lynn Daniels said...

I do hope your calm and feeling better now -- but you know I've got to be curious about that original post.

I won't ask, though. *g*

2/24/2006 07:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home