Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Pinch Me

I can't believe it. Samhain has picked up "Last Thing I Wanted" the second book in a series of three. I've waited so damned long for this and it's finally happening at warp speed. Of course the doubt monkeys are eatting me alive. Samhain launches today and my baby girl turned eleven. She told me this morning that her mom selling another book was a great present. My seven year old rolled his eyes and said: "Are you going to cry, again?" "Mom did that last night," my daughter told him happily. "Glad to have missed it," the seven-year old said and proceeded to wiggle his naked behind at me. He was getting dressed for school in the living room as per the norm. He has not learned modesty and at this point, I fear he never will. The man was upset because he'll be working late, which means he claims we can't do anything special. We'll see what he does in spite of it. '-) We had number one and only daughter's birthday party last night. Happy Eleventh Birthday, Belle.
Look out world, here she comes!

2 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

Way to go Rae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/04/2006 05:56:00 AM  
Blogger robynl said...

way to go and a big congrats. Happy Birthday to Belle.

1/04/2006 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home