Friday, January 20, 2006

It's Friday!

I thought I might pay it forward a little bit by pointing you in the direction of interesting things happening out there in the cyber world. Yes, I'm procrastinating, well, not really. I'm revving my engines up so I can beat out some pages today on this rewrite of two awesome characters who found a home with Samhain. I'm trying to think of a theme to tie together these three books. Their respective titles are: Last Thing I Expected Last Thing I Wanted Last Thing I Needed Something will come to me. '-) Daisy Dexter Dobbs has a really good writing topic/exercise on her blog on naming your characters. You should go check her out. Ann Wesley Hardin talks about size mattering and has a quiz on age. Snarkywood has 18 Degrees of Madonna and it's hysterical! Jeff Gordon is on Live! today and he's so damned boring. He shouldn't quit his day job. I don't care for him as a racer either. Big Dale Jr fan here. I think JG is a cry baby. Hopping off the bunny trail--caffeine is wearing off. Must...have...coffee....

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy Dexter Dobbs said...

Thanks for the mention, Rae. :-D People are having a lot of fun with this 3-way exercise and I find it absolutely fascinating to read all of the great information in their comments! I loved the answers you came up with, especially the stuff about Diodato "Teddy" Adorante. Very interesting! ;-)

And as for Ms. Ann Wesley Hardin’s blog, she’s a definite must-read for me.

1/20/2006 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Rae said...

Thanks for stopping by again, Daisy. And I found it all interesting as well, which is why I sent everyone over there or am hoping to send them there.

Ann is the best! I just adore her. :::waves to the BatDame:::

1/20/2006 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger Lyn Cash said...

omg - LOVE that cartoon - ROFL!

1/21/2006 06:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home